my lil punk. <3
Seems like every post has been about my boyfriendd. That's all I spend time with though especially this last week...
I'm trying SUPER HARD to really 100% trust his ass though. Its really hard but were BOTH trying are best.
Last evening we got into a lil argument over some stupid thing he did. And he came over n was like "get up' n get dressed" he took me downtownn. And sat by the water and watched the colorful fountain.
Lol the water stunkkkk. Ha. It was pissin us off so we back home, then decided we wanted some tacos ha from tacobell. We ate it in his truck then went back to my place. And "went to my bed" lol around 12;30 he was like ima put u to sleep then leavee. Since my parents won't let him stay the nite knowmore. Well we both crasheddd until he woke up at 4:30 and was like ohshit! Lmao. I told him to take my keys n lock my door since I was so tiredd.
Point of my story is - lol it's soo nicee that he doesn't fight with me anymore, he tries to BETTER the situation :) and about 3 weeks ago I thought I would never see the fucking day!
Well I love my babee :) and I can't wait to see him tommorow when he picks me up to take me to work.<3
2 YEARS -- 4 MONTHS & COUNTING...
And they said I wouldn't make it he's a player-he'll leave you. Haaaa I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT :)
I don't let shitt phase me &i gave him a dose of his own medicine . . .
Love you punkkk.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home