Being Jasmine.

Thursday, May 7, 2009


Sitting at home bored thinking... like geesh. i been talkin' to my boyfriend for 2 years & 3 months! It's crazyyyyy. & GOD it has not been easy. off & on & off & on is how we do it :] But i truly love that asshole lol. Like, seriously though. I need to stop talking to this pointless ass dudes cus I know he aint gonna go knowhere for a longgggg time. I'm gonna try to make this summer a good one cus we had some ruff times. (TRUST ME). I love all the memories we have good and bad & how much we changed over the years. & how we took our lil' breakup breaks and ALWAYS end up back with eachother. Cus if were gonna put up with someone else's shit y not it be eachothers. right? ha. hopefully we have many more years to share . . .



Anyways. this is dedicated to JARED. my crazy/goofy/annoying/jealous/&LOVING. boyfriend.



LOVE YOU BABE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home