Being Jasmine.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

im backkkkkk ;)

it's been awhileeeee.

anyways.

a lot has happened in the past months. good & bad. i'm almost done with my senior year 22 days.. or something like that ;) I really have been focusing on me lately. I let a guy take over my life, and now that it's done I see how foolish I was. ohwell you live & you learn right?? welllll. my plan for college was to go to UNO but now i'm thinking about going to hair & cosmetology school. Your probably thinkin wtf jazz why?! but it's something i enjoy doing! and if i want to stackk more $$$ i will go to a university laterr in life.

basically im single as a dolla! lol & im trying my best to enjoy life to the fullest. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home